Would you like to download our mobile app from the App Store?Download
Payroll in London from JCS accountants
Running a payroll can be time consuming, complicated and for many an unnecessary administrative burden. It continues to become more and more complex particularly with the introduction of pension auto enrolment. Many businesses remove this burden by outsourcing their payroll to JCS and our specialist payroll team, leaving them free to focus on key areas of their business.
Our payroll service includes:
• Payroll set-up
• PAYE registration for new employers
• Calculation of payroll including statutory payments/deductions, attachments of earnings, loan management, pension contributions
• Printing or emailing payslips and all relevant reports
• Payment of salaries by BACS if required
• Preparation of all Inland Revenue PAYE forms including P45/P46
• Management of payments to the Inland Revenue
• Telephone help and advice on all aspects of Payroll Management
• Liaising with HM Revenue & Customs as required
• Real Time Information reporting to HMRC
We can also deal with Pension Auto-enrollment at a small additional cost:
In line with the Government’s requirement to encourage more people to save for their retirement, employers now have a duty to enroll their eligible workers into a workplace pension if they’re not already in one. This is called Pension Auto-Enrolment (PAE).
Once you have set up your PAE Scheme we can:
• Assess and enrol your staff, and communicate directly with them before, during and after PAE.
• Work out your employee and employers PAE contributions
• Provide ongoing PAE compliance and record keeping, controlling employees who wish to ‘opt out’ of PAE to re-enroll them after 3 years.