- The FSB suggests lowering employer NICs.
- Changes to the job support scheme and SEISS.
- The new state pension is set to increase to £179.60.
- The Government is expected to have spent £4.9 billion on CJRS.
- Scheme could create "unreasonable" costs for businesses.
- Government reveals “time is running out” campaign.
- Employees can receive £6 a week to cover additional costs.
- Grant applications close on 19 October 2020.
- Up to four million women in their 50s are affected.
- Grants available if you’re legally required to close.
Get in touch
Talk to one of our experts today. They’ll listen, ask smart questions, and start to identify ways JCS can support you.