- HMRC study shows confusion around MTD requirements.
- A 12 week consultation has launched to look at protective measures.
- Only 4 in 10 think new rules will be easy to follow.
- Tools should be updated ahead of National Insurance threshold increase.
- CPI rate at the highest level for 40 years.
- Stricter measures rolled out to crack down on relief abuse.
- The changes will reflect BoE’s interest rate increase.
- Interest rate hits 13-year-high.
- HMRC aims for more testing before rollout in 2024.
- Two people per business can now access training.
Get in touch
Talk to one of our experts today. They’ll listen, ask smart questions, and start to identify ways JCS can support you.