- Incentive to provide ‘short-term boost’ for manufacturers.
- A new minister role is a top recommendation.
- Another round of government-backed loans are available.
- National living wage now includes 23 and 24-year-olds.
- Holidays extended in England, Northern Ireland and Wales.
- Temporary business rates reductions, frozen multiplier, and a ‘fundamental review'.
- Changes to kick in from Tuesday 6 April 2021, exactly one year later than planned.
- Updated tax rules include ‘staking' for the first time.
- Employee contributions increased by 12% in Q3 2020.
- Applications for vouchers close on 31 March 2021.
Get in touch
Talk to one of our experts today. They’ll listen, ask smart questions, and start to identify ways JCS can support you.